8.3.07

.-- .- ... - .

Y&Y Brand Duck Gluten in a Can

Too bad their site is down for construction. I found two awesome products today at Oriental Harvest in chinatown: curry chicken gluten and duck flavoured gluten in a can! I guess I could have gone to Buddha's and grabbed some gluten there, but the canned fake meat seems novel. They also had dry fried gluten balls for soups and such. I loves it. I'll review the duck and chicken and add a pic of the can (at least) later...

OK, so it was good, this fake duck from can. I made a nice thai curry sauce served over udon noodles. Even fresh galangal is tough. This isn't the actual product, but the same idea: canned fake fowl.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

You know... There was no nausea associated with my hangover. until I read the words "Duck Gluten in a Can". not that it is nauseating, but there is something in that combination of words that propelled that important and lacking component of my hangover right to center stage... kudos!

7:55 a.m.  
Blogger axon said...

really though, it wasn't bad. a change from tofu. praise seitan!

10:05 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home