6.3.07

.-- .- ... - .

Coffee does nothing for me!?

According to this article @ the Beeb, researchers in Bristol have determined that for regular drinkers morning coffee does nothing but erase the symptoms of caffeine withdrawl, with no additional increase in alertness or awakeness. Ok maybe I made up the awakeness part because I have no idea how they measure these things. Anyway, since I drink approximately 1 billion cups of coffee everyday I imagine at least three morning cups are needed to return my brain to a normal state, before I finally feel "awake."

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

So, we're crackheads, and like any good crackhead a fix is required to get on with your day. I ain't about to schedule the time to go through withdrawal management. Ah the Columbians, is there anything they can't get you addicted to?

6:24 p.m.  
Blogger axon said...

Shakira?

11:53 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home